Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

MY FAMILY

             Jaime Damian Galera is the name of my father.His occupation is mechanic.We had our own Auto Repair Shop and my father managing it.I can say that my father is a strict father.When the time I felt that he is in a bad mood para akong nabasang sisiw sa kanya.Hahah..
            Emily Garcia Galera is the name of my mother and her occupation is a housekeeper.She is like my father also.She is strict!
            I had three brothers,namely:Judy Ian Galera,Jelmer Galera and Jonathan Galera.And a two sisters,namely:Joy Galera and Jemarie Galera.I am the fifth daugther of our parents.My one sister is already married.
            All decissions in me are in my parents.So,I can say that I am following what they they are like to happen in my life.It is hard for me if what they are doing to me.All the things that I want to do,I can't.But I am trying to understand.Maybe they are so very concern to me.
        

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento