Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

MY HIGHSCHOOL LIFE

            My HighSchool Life is so exciting.Specially,in the first day of classes when I was in a first year student.Most of my classmates in Elementary are also my classmates in high school.But,there's an additional students also and they became our friends.They make me happy everytime I feel sad.They make my life complete.And,it began to meet my bestfriend.

           Our teachers here is so very concern and very good to teach,because they do there best to teach there students.Although sometimes we are"pasaway" ,they are trying hard to understand us.
            All of my experiences and memories here are additional to help me in my goals in life..
I am so vey thankful to them,because they gave me another step to reach my dreams in life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento