Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

MY FAVORITE PLACE

             My favorite place is Baguio because I had so many unforgettable memories there.I cannot mension it all. There's a good and bad memories when I was in Bagiuo.One is,when my two phones are disappered.I don't knew but,I knew that I put it to my bag but when I' going to get it,it already lost.So,I started to panic,but it's final when I remind that there's a two guys behind me when that time.
            I also experienced that when I was in Baguio,we have a break-up with my loving boyfriend.Naks! haha weew! madrama...I was so sad and wondering why he break-up our relationship.But when the times past,I already accepted it,maybe we are not for each other.I thought that is it a challenge for me in my love life.
          I  had so many unforgettable memories in Baguio,just like if what I had said before,I cannot mension it all.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento